Publish your work !Increasingly, work done by biocurators is being published, and some journals are now encompassing biocuration in their scope.
- The new journal Database from Oxford University Press has already published several papers on biocuration, including a Biocuration Virtual Issue, containing articles from the Third International Biocuration Conference.
- PLoS Computational Biology has a growing Biocurator Collection.
Social BookmarkingWe would like to collect an exhaustive list of papers on biocuration. To do this, please help us keep the Biocuration-related Connotea tags up to date:
- Curators of the world unite: the International Society of Biocuration Bioinformatics. Apr 15, 2010;26(8):991. PMID: 20305270 doi:10.1093/bioinformatics/btq101 .
- A MOD(ern) perspective on literature curation. Mol Genet Genomics. 2010 Mar 11;283(5):415-25. PMID: 20221640 .
- Inside FlyBase: Biocuration as a career. Fly (Austin). Jan 2009;3(1). PMID:19182544 .
- Big data: The future of biocuration. Nature. Sep 2008;455(7209):47-50. PMID:18769432 doi:10.1038/455047a
To suggest additions to this page, please email the firstname.lastname@example.org (ISB helpdesk).